Large, plump lips have always been considered a sign of female beauty and a tool of seduction, and recently they have become the main trend among women. And although nature has not rewarded everyone with juicy lips, today it has become quite possible to increase the volume of lips.
So how to increase lip volume? There are many methods – from makeup to surgery. In addition, on the Internet, you can find many tips on how to increase the volume of lips at home – special exercises, massages, the use of improvised items (lids, crusts) and local irritants (peppers, mustard), special balms and oils. However, such methods are often ineffective, and if they increase the volume of the lips, then only for a short time.
Today, the most popular are lip augmentation methods with injections.
With their help, you can change not only the volume, but also the shape, contours of the lips, correct, for example, asymmetry.
Further in the article, we will tell you in more detail how you can increase the volume of the lips, what are the advantages of lip augmentation with the help of hyaluronic acid, and also get acquainted with the prices for procedures and photos of patients before and after the increase.
In what ways can you change the shape and volume of the lips
Correction of the shape of the lips today is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. It can be necessary both in case of congenital asymmetry, deterioration of the appearance of the lips due to trauma, and with the usual desire to increase the volume of the lip.
You can change the shape of the lips using the following methods:
Non-injection methods – which include special massages, electroporation, thermage. Such a hardware procedure as electroporation has proven itself well. This is the saturation of cells with hyaluronic acid through the channels of cell membranes that are open due to the action of a pulsed current.
Injection methods – contour plastic, lipofilling. It is carried out by injecting special fillers, gels (fillers), or the patient’s own adipose tissue into the lips. Hyaluronic acid, collagen, polyacrylamide gel, silicone can act as fillers.
Benefits of Lip Plumping with Hyaluronic Acid
Taking into account the reviews of patients, most prefer an increase in lip volume with hyaluronic acid.
This method has many advantages, namely:
- Safety. Hyaluronic acid is a natural product. It is a natural component for the human body that takes part in the regulation of water balance, retains water molecules, and stimulates the production of its own collagen and elastin. Therefore, the risk of developing complications of this procedure is minimized.
- Efficiency. Hyaluronic acid not only enlarges the lips, but also moisturizes and rejuvenates them.
- Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid does not require preliminary preparation and has practically no contraindications.
- The effect is visible immediately after the procedure.
- The naturalness of the effect, which can be seen in the photo below.
- Lack of rehabilitation period after the procedure.
- Comparative duration of the result (about a year).
- There is no likelihood of migration or displacement of hyaluronic acid over time.